Last update: november 24th, 2021.
CASTILLO DE CUZCURRITA has developed this Cookies Policy to expand and provide further details on the information shown on the initial information banner. We hereby inform you what a cookie is, the type of cookies used on this website and how you can manage them, according to the characteristics of your browser and the device used to browse the website (PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone, etc.).
We hereby remind you that this Cookies Policy is permanently published at the bottom of the website, for Users to consult on future visits.
Finally, we take this opportunity to remind you that Users may change the settings on their browser according to his or her preferences at any time.
1. What are cookies?
A Cookie is any type of file or device that is downloaded to a User’s terminal equipment for the purpose of storing data that can be updated and retrieved by the company responsible for installing it. Cookies are commonly used to improve the functioning of websites and make them more efficient, for example, remembering user information or preferences, making the visit to the website much more comfortable. It is also common to use them to assess the usefulness or interest in the different website sections, or to measure the website’s traffic.
2. Types of Cookies
2.1 According to the company that manages them:
– Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
-Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the User’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another company that processes the data obtained through cookies.
2.2 According to their purpose:
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow the User to browse through a website, platform or application and to use the different options or services available in it, including those used by the editor to allow managing and operating the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements that make up an order, making the purchase process of an order, managing payments, controlling fraud linked to the security of the service, applying for registration or participation in an event, counting visits for the purpose of invoicing software licenses used for the service to work (website, platform or application), using security features while browsing, storing content for broadcasting videos or sound, enabling dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or image) or sharing content through social media.
– Preference or personalisation cookies: These cookies allow remembering information so that the User can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other Users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the User performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser used by the User to access the service or the region from which the User accesses the service, etc.
– Analysis or measurement cookies: These cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of Users of websites they are linked to, including the quantification of the impact of ads. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the Users of the service.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on User behaviour obtained through a continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based thereon.
2.3 According to the period of time they remain active:
– Session Cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the User accesses a website and they disappear at the end of the session.
– Persistent cookies: This type of cookies remain stored in the terminal and can access and process the data for a specific period of time by the cookie manager, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
|Technique||AGENCIA MOOVE||moove_gdpr_popup||Controls the acceptance or blocking of non-functional third-party cookie scripts.||1 week|
|Analysis||GOOGLE ANALYTICS||_gatIt is used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute|
|Analysis||GOOGLE ANALYTICS||_gid||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||24 hours|
|Analysis||GOOGLE ANALYTICS||_ga||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.||2 years|
4. Cookie Management
If you reject the use of all cookies, both own and third party cookies will be disabled. In addition, your own cookies will be deleted. You cannot delete third party cookies, to do so, Users must delete them from the browser itself as described below.
4.2 To delete cookies from your browser:
In the following links you can find out what type of cookies have been installed, and the procedure for blocking or deleting them from your computer. Depending on the browser used, you can use one of the following links:
Likewise, you can access this website’s cookie settings panel again through the following access:
5. Security measures
CASTILLO DE CUZCURRITA will process all the data under the strictest confidentiality, applying the technical and organisational security measures that may correspond according to the applicable legislation.
CASTILLO DE CUZCURRITA keeps the security levels of personal data protection pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data provided by the User through the website, without prejudice to informing Users that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
CASTILLO DE CUZCURRITA undertakes to comply with its duty of secrecy and confidentiality with regard to the personal data processed pursuant to the applicable legislation, and to process such personal data securely in any transfer that may occur, if applicable.
6. Exercise of rights
If you have any questions about privacy, please contact CASTILLO DE CUZCURRITA by sending an email to email@example.com.
7. Complaint to the Supervisory Authority
Data subjects are hereby informed that they can report any incident regarding the processing of their data to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. To solve any query, you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency at https://www.aepd.es/es or at Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, or via the contact telephone number: 912 66 35 17.
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure that it is up to date and in force, and may be changed. We recommend that you visit the website regularly where we will inform you of any updates.